Saturday, March 7, 2015

As the world turns

Hello my little sweetlings!
Wow what a week and it just zoomed by so fast.  One day it was Monday and all I did was blink and all of a sudden it was Friday again!  A whole week has gone by and I haven't show you guys any goodies.  What a bad blogger I am but I'm back and I brought you some cake and the cutest things so I hope I'm forgiven.  I shopped 'till I dropped and now I'm tired so make sure to take a peek below and go out and get all the things!
As always keep shoppin dolls,
Kaileebaby



..::KnocKeRs::..Speakeasy Toe Peepers
[PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick <50% Opacity> - Berry Smoothie
-Glam Affair - Gemma - Freckles
*LpD* - *Lidia* Dress Blue Deco (Chapter 4)
*Soonsiki~ Vintage Doll (Chapter 4)
..::KnocKeRs::..Alice Handbag
..::KnocKeRs::..Retro TV Earrings
..::KnocKeRs::..Retro TV Ring
[ChicZafari] - Anna Shades Basic Black [Clear][Marketplace]
-Glam Affair - Candy
Poses: Le Poppycock - Milky Chance pose set (Chapter 4)
Sim: Knockers Mainstore sim






*PROMO*[MODA] TALI PLATFORM
[MODA] JAMINE HAIR  *LIMITED*
GizzA - Louisa Dress [Lace Trim] (The Chapter 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment