Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Bug's Life

Two posts in one day...what?  Yeah I know!  Well this is a special one.  Little Bug (our very own Bellaserah) has decided she wants to start sharing her babydoll style with you guys on a regular basis.  Since she's only 3 and can't really write yet I'll be doing that part for her.  Let me assure you though the styling is totally all her...I promise!  








Unorthodox - Ponytail 3 parted darker hair base

**Cute Bytes** DorkBear - Glasses 

**Cute Bytes** Jeans Romper

**Cute Bytes** My Own Pacifier (Model 35) (Gacha)

Tights: part of EH Baby ~Snow Leopard outfit (Marketplace)

.::H.O.H.:: Liddle  Mya Puffs w/ braid (Marketplace)

{SP} - TD Sneaker - Marketplace

**Cute Bytes** Willow Skin

Poses:  [SC] Say Cheese - Girly Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment