Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lady sings the blues

Hello dolly loves
Yesterday I had the opportunity to talk to a designer I've long admired in sl, Neveah Niu of Iconic.  Well I say talk...she talked and I fangirled a lot!  She is an amazing woman and so talented and to top it off super sweet.  I always love when I get a chance to talk to designers and they turn out to be nice people.  It gives me hope for SL where kindness is sometimes a rare jewel. (Caiti talks a bit about that in her blog today) Thank you Ms. Niu for the warm welcome into the Iconic family!
Keep shopping and please be kind to each other
Kaileebaby



Hair: Iconic-Monique *NEW & RELEASING SOON*
:::Sn@tch Simone Retro Dress::: (Fish for this outfit) *FREE*
FBD Spring bracelet ( now MOoH)
{Meghindo's} ~ Beyonce ~ 
Flower:  (part of) My Babe LIGHT BLUE  By Mag<3.B (group gift) *FREE*


No comments:

Post a Comment