Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lazy Daze

Hello my little honey pots!
Last week zoomed by like a bullet and it feels like the weekend did too.  Already it's Sunday and the weekend is ending.  Today I'm just lazing around and doing some reading.  It's fundamental...did you know that?  I spent a bit of time yesterday doing a little painting and decorating of my room.  Do you like it?  It inspired my fashion choice today.  With such a lovely room I just had to find something to wear and now I can relax diva style!
Take time to look around you  and get some fashion inspiration and get your own divatude going!
Have a wonderful Sunday, Dolls!
Kaileebaby



WHAT I'M WEARING:
Shoes:  *PROMO*[MODA] Kamala Bow'd Pump *NEW*
Hair: *Soonsiki~ Beauty
MG - Earrings - Tokyo Tears - Turquoise
MG - Boho Bangles - Laquered Turquoise and Silver
May's Soul - Bracelet R silver
MG - Necklace - Candy Love Heart - Long - Turqouise
NS::  Geek Chic Mesh Dress
{Meghindo's} ~ Beyonce



DECOR:
Fancy Decor: Triangle Print 1 (Cosmopolitan Event)
Fancy Decor: Armchair (White Linen) (CE)
Fancy Decor: Metal Disc
Fancy Decor: Ladder Shelf
The Loft - Noteworthy Wall Candles v.1
[HANDverk]Carousel Horse.unicorn.snow RARE
[HANDverk]Oz Relic.the Wizard's balloon.display
The Loft - Frezza Fireplace
-tb- Bon Voyage - Books

No comments:

Post a Comment