Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Skin Affair...


*Jumps around all happy-like*
What a difference a year or so makes...last year around this time, my interest in skins was still sort of...meh...but this year...omgah, I'm so excited and filled with joy that the Skin Fair is nearly here!! It opens on the 13th(so on Friday), and it will run until the 29th, soo...that's a little over two weeks! :D

I am going to be showing you the new release from Glam Affair, called Katra!


This is the first full release from Glam Affair for 2015, and I'm sooo happy with it. All 8 tones that Glam Affair has available for skins will be available to purchase(Polar, Arctic, Europa, Asia, America, Jamaica, India, & Africa). You have to purchase your various appliers and such separately, but Glam Affair has all of their appliers in their main store, so it's just a quick visit to the store and you'll be all set and ready to go!!  Glam Affair offers appliers for the following body parts and bodies:
Maitreya Lara(all of the skin presets in the HUD for Maitreya's body are Glam Affair tones!)
Belleza Venus
The Mesh Project
WowMeh
Slink Physique
Slink Hands & Feet
AMD Baby Bump
Lola Breasts
PhatAzz/CuteAzz
[PXL] SweetLips(so far, only two skins have appliers for this, the Alice from Shiny Shabby and this skin...but stay tuned, there will most likely be more available soon!)
Left: No makeup(except for my own eyebrows), Right: My lashes, eyeliner & beauty mark

I've been rocking Glam Affair almost exclusively for a little over a year now, and I have never been disappointed with any of the releases. I am head over heels in love with this skin right now, I adore the lips and the nose especially! And bonus points for the way the skin looks with no makeup at all, I could just as easily rock this skin without any makeup at all and still look fine. 


 On top of new skins for Skin Fair, there are also some really great tattoos and makeups available!! I was camming around and came across this store called .Things. and I almost passed them up, buuut I'm so glad I didn't. I found the store and wandered in, and wasn't disappointed at all. I saw this tattoo and knew...it would be mine. 

Uncensored photo found here <3

I love tattoos in SL and I usually change them up quite frequently, but I may be sticking with this one for a while...I love the way it looks on the body, like an underbust corset. Simply stunning! This is one of the exclusive tattoos for Skin Fair, called Incarceron...and it comes in two versions, a darker, fresh version, and a lighter, faded version...I'm wearing the faded version in the photo above.
This skin comes with Omega appliers, with an applier specifically made for the Belleza body, an applier for The Mesh Project, and for the Slink Physique! It also includes fresh and faded tattoo layers for the upper neck :)

So I know you can't see the shoes I'm wearing in any of these pictures, but it's okay! I went ahead and took a picture of them, too :D

These shoes are a recent release from Moda Designs!! They're called Tali, version 2...version 1 is a much higher platform, and still very sexy! These shoes are able to be colored 24 different colors, and there are six different sections that you can change...so you can totally customize this shoe for pretty much any outfit, and pretty much any occasion!! 

I hope you've enjoyed my post(that ended up being wicked long, holy crap)...go enjoy yourself at the Skin Fair!! omg!! It's gonna be so great!!! Get your skin on, girls!!! :D

**Updated 3/13: I'm providing links to both sims, for your convenience!!**
Skin Fair Sim 1: TP Here!
Skin Fair Sim 2: TP Here!

*SPECIAL NOTE*
There will be a limit of 50 scripts enforced for the first week of Skin Fair in order to give all shoppers a relatively lag-free environment to enjoy. Make sure to de-script accordingly!

Caiti <3


What I'm Wearing!

Hair: Photos 1&2 Truth Hair Delta - reds, Photo 3 Truth Hair Betsy - reds
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra Skin - [America] 06 - NB(Available at Skin Fair 2015) **NEW!**
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Body: Maitreya Lara v2.1
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1(L), Elegant(R)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High

Eyebrows: Lara Hurley Fae red eyebrows/Rose Pale 
Eyeliner: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Black Cat Eyeliner
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Beauty Mark: Belleza Beauty Marks 1
Tattoo in 3rd Photo: .Things. Incarceron Tattoo(faded version worn) - Skin Fair 2015 Exclusive **NEW!**

Ring: .Atomic. {Gacha} Sweet Deer - Romantic Ring(available at The Arcade)
Bra&Panties: Maitreya Lara Lingerie(This comes included with your purchase of the Maitreya Lara body)
Shoes: [MODA]*PROMO* Tali Platform VS2 with HUD

Poses: Various poses from Glitterati, I can't remember the specific ones :|


No comments:

Post a Comment