Friday, March 20, 2015

Date Day

Hello again, everyone!  Decided to take my honey on a sexy date night in the seedy underbelly of the big city.  Somehow we ended up having a date on the wharf instead.  (Women! Am I right, fellas?)  But either way I got to wear my new blazer from Kezen, and since she got me to venture out into the sunlight, I had the opportunity to try out my new bling-tastic shades from Sorgo.  So between that and the snogging, I guess it was a pretty nice day.  That's all for now, I'll check in with you kids later!  






The Men's Department

SORGO // Master Shades (Black & Gold)

In-World

KEZENN // Men's MESH Blazer Part Night Life (link)

The Marketplace

L&B Jeans "Classic" (Athletic) (link)

[PHUNK] // Mesh Unisex Lowtop Sneakers (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment