Friday, March 13, 2015

Scarfing Beers

Greetings, everyone!  My name is John Riker and I will be your new testosterone representative for this blog. (Yes, dolls can be boys too, you've never heard of G.I. Joe?)  I woke up this morning and saw that it was a bit dreary and cold, so of course I had to go outside because that's the best kind of weather.  I decided to sport my new scarf and jacket from Addams, with a little help from monso to keep my head warm.  All available at The Men's Department right now, if you too want to venture out in this weather without freezing your butt off.  (Doesn't hurt to bring some liquor to keep the belly warm, too!)

Lots of goodies over there right now for us fellas, so head on over and maybe I'll bump into you.  











Addams // Scarf - UNISEX

Addams // Worn Out Biker Jacket for Men

[monso] My Hair - Robin /Black Brown


+ Divinity + Driftwood Bracelet  (link)

L&B Jeans "Classic" (Athletic) (link)

Mad Nerd Glasses (black) (link)

S2L Watch black (link)

Poses: HISposé - HISbeer - (link)


No comments:

Post a Comment