Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I need your therapy

Greetings dolls!
I've just been sitting here having a little conversation with Bunny.  She's gives great advice and as a bonus she even told me where I could find these adorbs bunny shoes!  Best of all Bunny never tells my secrets.  She's cool like that.  Sometimes it's important to have someone to lend a listening ear and well...lets be honest...she's got pretty big ears to listen!
Ok, time to end my session with bunny and head out for some shopping therapy!
Hope you all have a hoppin great day!
Kaileebaby









Hair: *Soonsiki~ Vintage Doll
AMITOMO.Spring cancan dress (The Chapter Four)
 Shoes: Hypnose - Mule Bunny Pink 
House:  Trompe Loeil - Shotgun Shack (The Arcade)
Ionic - cat-motion tv (gacha)
Ionic - Gizmo Kitty (gacha)
Ionic El zorrito (Current round of Chapter four)
Ionic My bed  (Current round of Chapter four)
{anc} garden. pinkbook (The Arcade)
Ionic - El conejito de la suerte (gacha)
Ionic - vintage love sign 3 (gacha)
Ionic - My Plant (gacha)
Ionic - intento inflexible desk set (gacha)
Ionic - conejita (gacha)

Poses:
Pose # 1 {anc} garden pinkbook
Pose #2 & 3 - .GlamRus. Kristina Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment