Monday, March 30, 2015

You are my fantasy

Happy Monday my little chocolate kisses!
I hope you all got in lots of rest and relaxation and shopping over the weekend.  So many events and goodies to be had it just makes a girl's head swim.  So anyway Monday is here and most people are headed back to the grind of work and day dreaming at their desks.  What's your fantasy today?  I have to admit that most of the time mine consist of unicorns, fairies and lots of cake.  Nothing wrong with being a little naughties sometime though!  Take a peek (just a little one cuz ya'll make me blush) and get to shopping and fulfill your own fantasies!
Chocolate coated kisses,
Kaileebaby



Hair: Iconic_Delmar *NEW*
Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ Beyonce ~ Re-up 
Lingerie:  [Glitzz] Lana Pink *NEW* ( The Dressing Room )
Shoes: [Glitzz] Lia High Heel Shoes *NEW* (Rock Attitude Fashion Fair 2, 2015)



No comments:

Post a Comment