Monday, March 23, 2015

I'm so jelly

Hiya Dolls
Monday, Monday can't trust that day!
Kai-kitten reporting in.  For some reason today was a super weird and crazy day and  I decided it was best to just hide in my little kitty corner and eat all the jelly beans I had hidden away.  I hope you all made it through the day safe and sound.  I would share a few of my jellies wif you but I may have eaten them all.
Oh well, today may have been rough but nothing a few jelly beans and some shopping won't cure!
Keep shoppin, eat all the jellies and rock on!
Kaileebaby aka Kai-kitten









+Half-Deer+ Patchwork Army - Shadow Kitty - Ears
::Zup:: Mesh Blouse Meow
::Zup:: Mesh HeadPhones Bracelet - Alice
[MODA] MEREDITH HAIR 
[Z O O M] Secretary Glasses
Poses:  Le Poppycok *Have Some* Poses w/ jelly beans prop (The Chapter 4)
            {NanTra} Rock N Roll Ruby
*poses are a combination of both poses combines.  Le Poppycok is hands only*
Decoration:
Gacha items from Ionic          

No comments:

Post a Comment