Sunday, March 22, 2015

LOTD #007 - Birthday Edition!

Hello, fabulous darlings!! 

Just a quick post from me today...it's my birthday today in RL, so I decided to spoil myself a little bit and do some shopping :D  I hopped over to My Attic and N-21, so I'm gonna show off some goodies from both places <3




 What I'm Wearing!

Hair: Little Bones. Flowers - Reds
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06 NB (at Skin Fair 2015) - Going on until the 29th! **NEW!**
Eyebrows: Lara Hurley Fae Red Eyebrows/Rose Pale
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1(L), Elegant(R)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Tattoo: .Things. Incarceron Tattoo(faded worn) - Skin Fair 2015 Exclusive **NEW!!**

Shorter Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Zodiac - Aries Short2(silver)
Longer Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Razor Heart - Side 1
Bangles: Maxi Gossamer Sparkly Pearl Cuff - R(silver), La Cerlique(Silver)
Ring: Maxi Gossamer La Cerlique R(silver)
Belly Chain: Pomposity Cuff Me Handcuff Belly Chain(x3 Open) w/Bullet

Top: Foxes Throw Back - Tee - Mean Girls(available at N-21) **NEW!!**
Jeans: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - Mesh Body Add On(Lara[Test]) 
*Please note that you may have to do some adjusting to your Maitreya body to wear these jeans*

Shoes: Glamistry - Eranthis Heels [PF1015] Fatpack
Pose 1: Glitterati 114
Pose 2(shoes): {NanTra} If the Shoe Fits 5




Hair: Exile::Librarian Chic Grayscale
Hair Flower: [MODA] Anna Hibiscus Flower
Necklace: Lazuri Perles de Gloire Part 1
Dress: Kaithleen's Rockabilly Polka Dot Dress - Sky(My Attic Event @ The Deck) **NEW!!**
Shoes: [MODA] Bettie Pumps Fatpack

Pose: Di's Opera Divine Series 3 - 2(Left arm&hand adjusted using Animare)




That's all from me!! 
Caiti <3


No comments:

Post a Comment