Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bang bang

Taking a peek in and hope you dolls are having a wonderful lazy Sunday.
You know one thing that's important for any diva doll that's worth her salt to know is that even if you aren't going anywhere special you can still look good!  So  I've dolled myself up today and it makes me happy.  You know the old saying  "look good feel good"
Take care of yourselves today my sweets.  Buy something new and strut!
Gurl you betta werk!
Kaileebaby



ICONIC-DELMAR-HAIR
ieQED laura.ring.set.gold [MAITREYA 20 - V2.1 ] left
[Glitzz] Runway Chic - Boots  (Biker's Choice Fair)
[Glitzz] Runway Chic - FitBlouse
[Glitzz] Rimwau Chic - Skull lace stockings (Maitreya applier)
{Meghindo's} ~ Sandy 
Furniture:  The Loft (previous group gift)
Poses:
NanTra - Rock N Roll Ruby (compact w/lipstick) - The Attic




Oh snap...there goes my jam!



No comments:

Post a Comment