Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Heaven...I'm in heaven!

*comes running in squealing in dolly excitement*
There is nothing secret about my love of skins.  I probably have enough skins for every day of the year and not have to wear the same one twice.  So I am in absolute heaven right now because it's my favorite time of year coming up...What time is it you say? It's SKIN FAIR TIME!!  *a moment of silence in respect and reverence for the occasion*  Coming up in just a few days and I can't wait!
Caiti and I both have a few sneak peeks for you and I hope you have all your lindens saved up because these skin creators were on fleek this year!
Get ready to shop dolls
Kaileebaby

* SPECIAL NOTE*
 There will be a script limit enforced for the first week in order to achieve a relatively lag free environment for all to enjoy.  So make sure to take off all extra scripty stuff before you go!

Today I'm presenting 
Kensi in honey by Alterego
(You'll be seeing other shades this week as well)



FnH Pleat Skirt (MESH) White  (Marketplace)
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
[MODA] JAMINE HAIR
^v^DRBC^v^ Pretty Eros Underbust Corset 
[ae] kensi - honey [brownbrow_clv_natural] (Skin Fair 2015) *landmark soon*
.Loud Mouth. - Brandee 
Freckles tattoo
Poses: KMA Poses
tattoo: antielle. Moonlight Justice (Origami Event)



No comments:

Post a Comment