Saturday, March 21, 2015

I think I'll go for a walk outside

Heya hep cats and cool chicks!  What's shakin?
It's Saturday!  Whoo hoo!  I woke up today and it was such a nice morning that  after having a lovely cup of coffee I decided to go out for a walk.  Before I could get to it though I had to  make a stop and do some collaboration and then help a friend clean out her attic (you see what I did there? lol)
From there it was off to the lovely town of Retroville for a nice stroll.  Luckily I had my hair up in this cute ponytail because it was a tad breezy but still very relaxing.
I hope you all have a great day and get out and do some fun things as well.
Happy shoppin dolls!
Kaileebaby


Nothing like a hot cup of joe to start the day


Stopping for a moment.  These shoes were definitely NOT made for walkin


Oh..looks like someone got a package!


[PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick <Deep> - Red

*Fishy Strawberry* Dolly Dress (My Attic Event @ The Deck)

Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * PEGGY*  (My Attic Event @ The Deck)

Glamistry : ERANTHIS Heels

MG - Earrings - Tokyo Tears

POMPOSITY - Pearl Flower Ring - RIGHT

[sYs] MISTI sunglasses - white transparent (My Attic Event @ The Deck)

Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ Sandy ~

Coffee cup:  Schadenfreude There's a Fish in the Percolator (Collabor88)

Purse: LaGyo_Laura Bag Blood  (Collabor88)

Poses: Pose Maniacs - Korinn

Location: Retroville



No comments:

Post a Comment