Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The End of Winter?

Good lord, I sure hope it is. I adore winter, it's my favorite season, but...after getting blasted with feet of snow in less than a month in my area(New Englander, baby!), I'm ready for it all to be over and done with...which is why I'm so glad I took a shopping trip a couple of days ago with a friend of mine, and ran across this happy dress by Atomic at N21!


The colors are so reminiscent of spring...pastels make me so happy, and this dress comes in three sweater color options(a light blue and purple are also available), so it's a perfectly sweet way to welcome in the changing of the seasons!
I'm also wearing the newest release from Glamistry, called Aster! These shoes come in 12 individual colors, or you can buy the fatpack for L$997...my advice is to ALWAYS buy the fatpack, but that's because I'm obsessed with shoes. The awesome part about these shoes? A size to fit the Maitreya Lara high foot, the Belleza Venus high heel foot, AND your Slink feet are included in your purchase! :D


Usually I would build my own backgrounds for blogging photography, but my home sim hasn't been switched over to spring textures on the ground yet, so I decided to browse through my Flickr stream to see what I could find. I came across Strawberry Singh's Friday Find for last week(found here) highlighting a sim that is owned by one of my other favorite blogger/photographers, Harlow Heslop, called Blithe. So I went to check it out, and it was perfect...absolutely what I was looking for in a location for this dress. So thank you Harlow, for making something gorgeous and for sharing it with the rest of the grid. 

That's all from me today, dollies! Time for me to go take a nice long nap and dream of warmer weather.
Caiti <3

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: Truth Hair Wren - reds
Skin: -Glam Affair- Ellie - America 01
Body: Maitreya Lara v2.1
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1(L), Elegant(R)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High

Necklace: Lazuri Perles de Gloire Back Necklace
Dress: .Atomic. {Rosey Posey} Set 1(Available at N21) **NEW!**
Shoes: Glamistry Aster Heels [PF1017] Fatpack **NEW!**

Pose: Poseology He Wasn't (Available for 5L on the Marketplace!)
Pose Location: Blithe by Harlow Heslop

No comments:

Post a Comment