Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Road...um sim trip!

Good afternoon dollfaces!  I was sitting around today relaxing and looking through the paper (aka flickr) when I saw an article (ok actually a blog) about a sim that looked wonderful and magical and so of course I had to take a trip there.  I put on my new cute and comfy outfit and headed out to Storybrooke!  Such a pretty place with all kinds of little spots with hidden gems, cute animal friends and plenty of photo ops.  I hope you all get out and enjoy this beautiful day.  Go shop, buy pretty things and find some photo ops of your own!
Thank you Skyla from Done Wiv a Twist for recommending this place!
As always keep shoppin dolls!
Kaileebaby



..::KnocKeRs::..50's Vintage Jeans
..::KnocKeRs::..Betsy Collar Top
..::KnocKeRs::..Retro TV Earrings
..::KnocKeRs::..Vintage Saddle Shoes
=MODA= STUDDED PIN UP GLASSES
TRUTH HAIR Sadie - Black&Whites04

No comments:

Post a Comment