Sunday, February 15, 2015

Breakfast at Kaileebaby's

Bonjour ma petite dolls!
I was just about to have my afternoon tea...ok wait, let's hold up for a minute...scroll down and just take a moment to pay homage to my hat.  I mean girl that hat is EVERYTHING.  I'm serving modern Audrey Hepburn realness dahlings! *fans herself and takes a breath before she swoons*
Now where was I?  Oh right...back to your regularly scheduled post...I was just about to have my tea (without on iota of shade I promise) and thought I would take some time to show you a few things that I found this weekend.  The designers are really outdoing themselves lately on the grid and I had a hard time picking only a few things.  Since it's Valentine's weekend (yes, I said weekend...prezzies should never be restricted to just a day!)  I figured it would be a good time to point you in the direction of some of the awesomeness that a few designers have been kind enough to share with us for FREE.  That's right hunties free goodies for all!  So feast your eyes and then go out and hunt, join groups and clicky on all the things!

Keep shoppin dolls,
Kaileebaby










The deets:

*GROUP GIFT*[MODA] ADORE LEATHER WEDGES
*LODE* Hat - Crimson [black] (Collabor88)
:: PM :: Linet Dress in Magenta MESH ( PM Hunt prize)
Lazuri Euridice -all in one- Bracelet Right (PM Hunt prize)
Lazuri Euridice -all in one- Ring Right (PM Hunt prize)
Hair: little bones. Horrorshow (Group gift)
Poses: CAASH! Model poses (Marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment