Saturday, February 7, 2015

Follow the yellow brick road

Happy Saturday sugar dolls.  You won't believe the morning I've had!  So there I was in my house minding my business trying on my new dress from MOoH! (simply adorable btw)  All of a sudden this storm kicks up and me my little house are flying through the air!  I was holding on for dear life.  Thank goodness I had my hair in these cute pony tails or my weave would have been a mess.

Imagine my surprise when I walked out of the house and found myself in this strange place and I had kinda sorta landed on this one chick but that totally wasn't my fault.  She was standing in what was a clearly marked tornado landing zone.  Besides you didn't hear this from me but I heard she was a total witch anyway.  Next thing I know I'm wearing these fabulous new shoes and girl they are everything!

I made my way around this place which was pretty awesome until my feet  began to hurt.  The shoes were cute but totally not made for walking so I tried to find a place to rest.  So much else happened to me at that point but you wouldn't believe me if I told you  so why not just take a look below and then go out and shop and have some adventures of your own.
Have fun exploring dolls!
Kaileebaby




/Wasabi Pills/ Reiko Mesh Hair (FaMESHed)
**Dirty Princess** Storybook Couture Princess Heel-Sock
.Birdy. Puggly {Lion}
:MOoH! Shirt with vest  (The Thrift Shop)
MOoH! Skater Skirt (TTS)
Poses:  Le Poppycock (TCF)

No comments:

Post a Comment