Friday, February 13, 2015

Cutie on duty

Happy Friday my wonderful little nibblets!
Just taking a quick moment to check in with all you awesome yummy dolls before the weekend sets in.  Spent some time getting dressed today tossing things out of my closet left and right when suddenly my fairy godmother appeared (i.e. adorable designer Skyler Lunasea) and handed me this lovely dress. Just the perfect thing for a rocker doll who wants to look super cute.  I paired it with a few things already in my closet and was ready for a quiet night in and popcorn.  Who doesn't like popcorn right?  I hope you all have a great weekend and do as much shopping as you can.  Doctor's orders
As always, keep shoppin dolls!
kaileebaby




(single/short)  [MANDALA]Pearl  Rain season2 necklace/cream
Lunasea Fashion *) Love Dress 
Pelle - Kira  hair black
SYSY's Scarlet clutch - RARE - black bows
al vulo- salina* red dream blonde brow sunkissed




No comments:

Post a Comment