Monday, February 16, 2015

This Was NOT About Love.

So on Saturday, I partied it up at Boystown(I practically live there, so that's no surprise), at the KINK event. Everywhere else on the grid was doing all kinds of lovey-dovey kinds of stuff, but this event was nasty, dirty and gritty...absolutely perfect. 


I loved my outfit so much that I decided to share it. I wanted to show it off, but I didn't want to build a set cus I'm a lazy blogger at times like that, soo...I went to [the chamber society], because I remembered taking a look through all of the different themed rooms there, and this one caught my eye the most. 

**Blogger's Note** Due to Google banning any "explicit" sexual content on all Blogger blogs, this second photo has been taken down in order for our blog to stay active. The link to this second photo can be found on my Flickr page, right here.

Quick note about the two events I have listed here:
This round of Uber closes(I believe) on the 20th, to get ready for the next round.
This round of Romp closes on the 19th.
So there's still a couple of days to run to either event, but hurry! 

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: Magika [02] Written
Skin: -Glam Affair- Ellie - America 01(available at ~Uber~)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Glossy Pout Lipstick <Dark> - Red
Body: Maitreya Lara v2.1

Blindfold: *:..Silvery K..:* Blindfold - Black(available at Collabor88) **NEW!**
Neck Corset: *:..Silvery K..:* Neck Corset - Black(available at Collabor88) **NEW!**
Bracelet: [MANDALA] Unisex Kotowari Watch Set - Red

Harness: Violent Seduction - Siccus Harness - Black(available at Romp) **NEW!**
Panties: Zaara Chanchal Lingerie *onyx* - Maitreya appliers(this color came included with the Maitreya body, there are more colors available at Zaara's main store)
Whip Marks(2nd photo): Ama. : Whipped Ass and Thighs - Maitreya Applier(available at Romp) Boots: Maitreya Thigh High Boots - Liquorice Leather

Pose: Diesel Works Bombastic 1


Photo Location: [the chamber society] - Must be a member to access different areas, such as the lounge room these photos were taken in. Membership cost is L$450

No comments:

Post a Comment