Saturday, February 21, 2015

Barbie girl in a barbie world

Greetings my dolls <3
Whew, what a morning I had!  SL was being such a wanker this morning!  I crashed so many times just trying to take photos my bruises have bruises.  All in the name of fashion.  I saw many of my friends go off and online as well so it must not have been just me.  I hope you all had soft places to land!  After about 4 hours of trying to get sims to rez and take pictures I finally have some awesomeness to show you.  Enjoy your weekend and make sure to hit all the events out there.  So many goodies!  
Now go my loves do your thang! (crash helmets and pads by the door on your way out)
Kaileebaby




 [MANDALA]Pearl  Rain necklace season 2/cream (Marketplace)
:::Phoenix:::  Cherryl Hair (Vanity Fair Event)
MG -Boho Bangles - Laquered Turquoise and Silver (Marketplace)
fri. - Opal.Heels (Blush) - Slink *NEW*
Rayne Couture Daisy dress, blue ( exclusive set for PENUMBRAs Sneak Peek event)*NEW*
MG - RING - Ketama - Large - R - GIFT
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  America 
Poses:  Label Motion - Draya
            {SMS} really fragile
         Sim: EPIA: Every Pixel Is Art




*PROMO*[MODA] OLIVIA OXFORD HEELS 
b o d y & b e a u t y [Moli Bracelet] Gold-Black (Marketplace)
eXxEsS : LESHENKA A (Marketplace)
i rrie's Dollhouse{ DH } Gacha! My Tin Heart Pail *Kissme Cookie*  RARE
RAYNE Roses group gift *NEW*
[ChicZafari] - Anna Shades Basic Black (Marketplace)
Pose: Pose+ivity - Elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment