Monday, February 23, 2015

Come play with me!

Not like that you naughty people!  I won't be taking up too much of your time tonight.  Just thought I'd check in and make sure you all survived Monday.  Oh my lawd what a day!  It got better by the end though and I was feeling all cute and playful so I thought I'd share my little LOTD with you really quickly.  Some times we get way too serious and it's good to have some fun and be unique with your fashion.  I hope you all go out and get some dahling things and do some quirky mixing and matching yourself!
Until later my sweet sugar dolls!
Kaileebaby





Jacket: -Pixicat- Candy.Crew  - CupCake 

Birdy/Alchemy - Frenchie (Girl) - Static Hold

Bishes Inc ~ Princess Skirt (m) BLUE DOT

Apple May - Fedora Hat *Unisex* (Free)

Hair: Dura

Bra: Blacklace

(no actual poses used for this blog today just my AO caught in random moments)

No comments:

Post a Comment