Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What's Your Digits?

I seem to be making a habit of doing Strawberry Singh's Monday Memes on early Tuesday mornings, so I figured...why break the tradition?  Anyway, this one is super fun and a rehash of a meme that she did before(also, this was my very first one that I participated in, you can find it here)...the What's Your Digits challenge! This one's been revamped some, due to the mesh body craze...but here we go!

Meme Instructions: Share your avatar’s digits and/or answer the following questions about mesh bodies. If you decide to share your digits, feel free to add your image to the Digits Flickr Group.

1. Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while? If not, skip to the fourth question. I own two mesh bodies: Belleza's Venus body and the Maitreya Lara body :D I haven't taken my mesh body off since I bought the Maitreya body.

2. What is your preferred mesh body available on the market right now? I absolutely adore the Maitreya body. I purchased the Belleza body before the Maitreya body was released, and I think I've worn it all of four times since I bought it...I haven't taken my Maitreya body off since I purchased it except for when I clean my inventory up.

3. Have you changed your shape since you started wearing the body? I made some slight changes, yes. Caiti has been a short, curvy girl for years in SL, but I was never able to push the sliders of my body around and give her the full hips, butt, belly and breasts that I wanted her to have. With the mesh body, I am able to give her the thick thighs that I have wanted her to have for years, but was never really able to do, due to the constraints of the default avatar. I can't stop looking at her anymore!! 

4. How do you feel about mesh bodies in general? I adore some of them. I am in love with the Lara body, and I love Belleza's body as well, because they are soooo user-friendly and you can really customize your body and not look like everyone else. I am personally not fond of The Mesh Project bodies, only because I hear horror stories and stories of frustration from the men and women who own the bodies, it just sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth to own their body.
From a photography standpoint, I am in love with the bodies too, because it cuts down a lot of time that I'd previously have to spend in Photoshop liquifying the jagged edges and sharp corners that would come from poses, or smooth out the curve of a breast or hip. 

5. What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh  bodies?  Well, I haven't really had many complaints at all, so I'll echo what Strawberry Singh said in her post: A universal applier HUD please!! :D

Caiti's Digits!
Height: 35
Body Fat: 12
Head Size: 41
Torso Muscle: 44
Breast Size: 60
Arm Length: 55
Hand Size: 10
Torso Length: 20
Love Handles: 30
Belly Size: 10
Leg Muscle: 80
Leg Length: 40
Hip Width: 70
Butt Size: 60
Saddle Bags: 45




Hair: +Spellbound+ Jezebel // Reds(Gemstone headchain included in purchase)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.0
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06
Tattoo: .Things. Incarceron(faded worn)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1(L), Elegant(R)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - Flat
Bra+Panties: Maitreya Lara Mesh Bra&Panties(included with purchase of the Maitreya body)
Pose: Poseology - Izzy 6 (Pose Fair 2015 Exclusive) **NEW!**



Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Healy - Redheads II(March 2015 Arcade gacha prize)
Top: [Cynful] The 'Shimmy' Top - Ombre Pink(specific color was a past item at The Dressing Room Fusion - It's not for sale at the main store)
Pants: [MODA] Addiction Leather Pants & HUD
Shoes: Glamistry - Trillium Heels [PF1018] Fatpack(coming soon to kustom9) **NEW!**

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating and also, your anon message in my poll made me laugh lol. Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for keeping on posting these, Berry, they're so fun!
      And yaaay for making you laugh >:] <3

      Delete