Friday, April 24, 2015

Pixie goes shopping

What's shakin' rocker dolls?
It's FRIDAY!!
So guys seriously the number of events going on is like WHOA!  I can't keep up. The yummies that these designers are putting out is off the chain!  I want allthethings!  There are so many choices and so little time.  Alas I am a shopaholic so all I can do is take a deep breath and forge forward to get all the stuffs I can to show you all.
*sighs*  The sacrifices I make for you .  I hope you appreciate it. *giggles and heads out for more goodies*
Forever your shopping pixie,
Kaileebaby








(r)M~(ePunk) Boots~No.09
RealEvil Industries ReVoX BloodHeart Necklace
Cute Poison - Rockabilly Glasses
KlubWerK.her -MiniSkirt/KAYDEN
KlubWerK.her -Nechholder/Kayden- NUTELLA
lassitude & ennui Scorpio key necklace - silver / red
TRUTH HAIR Mira [bangs]
YS&YS Cannes bracelet  (TDR)
^^Swallow^^ Revolver Earrings (TDR)
Tattoo:  [White~Widow] Lost River w/ MeshBody Appliers
Bag: AVINCI Chain Backpack


No comments:

Post a Comment