Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Devour me...

Hello, darlings!! 
***Warning: These pictures are NSFW!***


Just a real quick post from me tonight...I wanted to show off this really awesome pose by Something New's adult section, called Something Erotic! This pose was released last month, but I've had it on the backburner for a while, because I don't have a reliable male model to borrow at my every whim. Fast forward to a chat in a blogging support group that I'm a part of today, and a wonderful conversation with a handful of people, and I ended up snatching a very handsome guy to pose with me...thank you so much, Mr. Monster!! You guys can check his blog out here, and his Flickr is here! It was fun chatting with him, I found out that he is also a blogger for Something New, and that he is super naughty and wonderful at the same time.


I joked with him that I generally don't sit on a man's face unless he's taken me to dinner and a movie first, and that made him laugh :p We tested out some other poses that are hanging out in my house, and he snapped a picture of me on one of his poses...I'm looking forward to seeing it completed. All in all, it was fun, and he did say that I could call on him again! 


Keep an eye out in the next day or so for more pose goodies from me, Something New is participating in Pose Fair 2015, and I've got the goodies on all that! But for now...that's all from me! 

Caiti <3

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica - reds
Shoes: REIGN. Zippit Heels - Black(Released @ Whore Couture Fair 2015, not available in the store as of posting)
Pose: ...:Something Erotic:... Devour
*Blogger note: This pose comes with an adorable bed!! I just felt like using my own :)*

Bed: DIGS Marquise Bed - Adult

No comments:

Post a Comment