Tuesday, April 21, 2015

90's Realness.

Hello, my lovelies!!

I've been sitting on some fantastic things over the weekend, and I've been waiting to bring all this awesome realness to you...I've just been waiting on some shady queens to get dressed and be online with me at the same time. (loveyouboth)
So...without further ado...just take a look at our shoes and my backpacks!!! They're all brand new releases from Avinci Designs, the new project started by Al Dufaux...these shoes are just so amazing! And I'm usually not really the type of girl to wear bags, but I just couldn't resist these. The shoes and bags put me in a 90s mood, so I grabbed my husbands and made them get flannel'ed out. I think Zann hates me a little bit for it, but whatever.
I needed some inspiration for my own outfit, and I think I flipped through about six different outfits before I remembered this month's round of Collabor88...so I rushed over and snatched up all of the things!! 

Feel free to check out both of their blogs!! Parker's Laundry Basket is here, and Zann is one of the contributors for Boystown Closet, so ladies...if you've got a man in your life who needs some fashion guidance, hit these two blogs up. They know what's hot in SL for men right now.

Caiti <3


Shoes on all of us: Avinci Chain Sneakers(Yellow on Parker, pink on Zann, black on Caiti)
Backpack on mannequin and in Caiti's hand: Avinci Chain Backpack - Black

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lola Summer - Dark Flame
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Tattoo: .Reckless.-Leal(faded shown, Maitreya + Slink applier)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Bag(L), Elegant(R)
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA] Simple_Ears_HUTUU
Septum Piercing: .ARISE. Indios Septum/Silver
Choker: [LostJunction] Chaotic Heart Collar - modified by me(find this at Collabor88!)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Mama Sugar - G1(at Collabor88!)
Bracelets: Schadenfreude Pearl Mori Bracelets(at Collabor88!)
Dress: Atomic/[NOIR] Pretty in Punk - Set 2(at Collabor88!)
Tights: F'N'HawT Stockings Black

My pose: {what next} Marketplace Mimi's Mannequin(with poses) - Small(mannequin has been made transparent, I am using pose 3)

Decor Used
Lounge: Trompe Loeil Alexi Chase Lounge Punk Loaded {A} (at Collabor88!)
Shoeboxes: Part of the Glitterati prop called Shoe Addict
Hanging lights: [ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - maxi
Mirror: [ keke ] big stardust mirror
String of Lights: :Cheeky Pea: S'mores Camp Lights
Wall Divider: The Loft Lux Wall Divider - Crimson(at Collabor88!)
Dress Form: Schadenfreude Antique Dress Form(past Arcade gacha prize, machine is located at the mainstore!)
Photo Space: Glitterati - Blind. (textures were manually added, prop is modifiable)

No comments:

Post a Comment