Sunday, April 12, 2015

Of houses and jelly beans

Good morning my little jelly beans.  I have something a little different to show you today...Oh my gosh, do you know how much I love jelly beans?  I went to the store yesterday and they had all the Easter candy on sale half price and I bought a bunch of bags of jelly beans for like $1!  Wait...what was I going to say?  Oh yes, something different...today since it's Sunday and I am being lazy and I have  a jelly bean hangover I decided to just show you my house.  Not promoting anything in particular just giving you a little peek at where I live.


I bought a little tiny one room cottage just big enough for me and I love it so much!


 As you can see Spring has sprung and kind of exploded all over my house!  I love having out some of my favorite pieces and bright pops of color everywhere.

Wait....how did that picture get there?  Erm....move along nothing to see here...

So anyway, there ya go!  My home after spring cleaning.  Hope you got inspired to do a little cleaning and deco of your own.
Happy Sunday loves,
Kaileebaby

*If you see anything in any of the photos you would like to know where they came from just hit me up in world (Kailee Soulstar) and I'll be glad to share it with you!*

No comments:

Post a Comment