Friday, April 10, 2015

Let it go!


Hello my dolly loves!
It's Friday!  Whoo hoo!  


 Another week gone and it's time to rejuvenate.  I spent some time today in quiet contemplation.


Just thinking about stuffs and things and then I took some balloons, each representing "stuff" I wanted to let go of, and released them into the sky

Now my head is clear and a smile is on my face and I'm ready to begin my weekend.  On top of that I'm looking quite cute I have to say! 


My mojo is back and its time to party...but first, shopping!
Shop, eat cake and be merry,
Kaileebaby

The Deets:
*COCO*_OpenFrontCardigan (gacha)
*PROMO*[MODA] COURTNEY LEATHER HEELS 
*_M.birdie Story_*street boho look_Shorts1 
:::Sn@tch Lala Cropped Tank :::
:::Sn@tch Sunshine Bracelet::: (group gift)
MINA Hair - Kaya (materials)
Skin: [alterego] kensi 
Poses: (marukin) soft grunge looks [c88]
*Photo's taken @ Mina sim*


No comments:

Post a Comment