Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Free fallin

Hiya my lil gumdrops!
It's humpday!  That means we have made it halfway through the week and only a couple more days till the weekend!  Whew.  I for one will be glad when this week is over.  I'm one tired little pixie doll.  I'm never too tired to bring you a little bit of yummy freebie goodness though because I'm awesome like that.  So take a peek below and go out and get you some! ( I mean clothes and accessories.  Stop being so naughty!)
Be good my loves and if you can't be good be careful!
Kaileebaby








*PROMO*[MODA] KATIE LEATHER HEELS 
Hair: ILLMATIC :: Frenchie - 
NYU - Collared Dress (group gift)
Nyu - Debut, Chic Fedora, Black/Brown (group gift)
[LX] Pearl Hoop [L] Gold
Tights:  antielle. Baroque Corset Stockings "Sakurairo"
Bag: ::Axix:: Oh! Deer Bag [Oh my deer]
Glasses: [glow] Deer Glasses (mesh) (Red) (gacha)
Poses: .GlamRus. Kristina Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment