Monday, May 4, 2015

Beachy Days...

Hello, darlings!

I was starting to feel a little bit stressed out with life in general, so I decided to take a mini vacation from nearly all things work related. I hope you've missed me!

During my mini vacation, I decided to go to the beach for a couple days. I'm not really that much of a beachy person in RL or SL, but something about the sand and surf and just being outdoors near the water pleases me greatly, so I decided to drag my dearest Callum along to the beach. We had a nice time together, just laughing and talking about things, with him being so busy with his community sims and me being busy with DJing and the like, we've hardly had any time to catch up with eachother it seems. But that's one of the things I love about my Brit, we've been friends for nearly six years now, and it doesn't matter how much  time goes by between IMs or Facebook messages, it always feels like we just spoke hours before.


What I'm Wearing:
Hair: Exile Dancing On My Own - Blacks(Past Arcade release)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v3.3
Tattoo: .Reckless. Leal - Maitreya applier(faded shown)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1(L), Elegant(R)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Bikini Top: Baiastice_Luli Bikini-velieri
Shorts: Blueberry Cossy Denim Ripped Shorts - Belted - Maitreya size
Glasses in Hand: Glamistry Sunglasses [PU2002] (at kustom9)
Shoes: Glamistry - Calystegia Heels [PF1009] Fatpack

Pose: Poseology Unwind - Was at Pose Fair 2015


So while I've been enjoying a mini vacation, I decided to go shopping! I don't do this nearly as much as before, simply because I can't afford it at the moment(I have to choose between shopping and paying my tier, oh the joys of owning land in SL), buuut I wanted to skip over to FaMESHed for their 3rd anniversary round!! There are soo many awesome things out by such talented content creators, and a bonus is that there are free gifts to celebrate 3 years of FaMESHed!! I remember when this event first started, and how small it was, I'm so happy to see how big it's become and how popular it is.




So anyway, this dress was released by Valentina E at FaMESHed, and it's got such a great nautical theme that I decided to go BACK to the beach and take some pictures! I decided to go with a little bit of a retro nod with my hair, so I dug out my favorite Clawtooth hair, and paired it with a longtime favorite pair of shoes from fri.day! It kind of gives me the look I was going for :)
The sunglasses are new from Reign at this month's round of Uber, they are a wearable item that comes included in the mesh tote that was released! They're so perfect, I don't think I'm ever going to take them off. Luckily they are color-change, so I won't have to take them off for much of anything! :D

That's all from me today, dollies!! Go forth and shop to your heart's content!
Caiti <3

What I'm Wearing:
Hair: Clawtooth A Little Lamb - Vampire Red
Sunglasses: REIGN.- Shady Shades (Included in the Jujubeee Jelly Bag set) - available @ Uber
Necklace: Cae Phases - Necklace (available at FaMESHed)
Bangles: Glam Affair Bangles Set Cream(R), Sky(L)
Dress:Valentina E - Rock The Boat Dress Aqua(available at FaMESHed)
Shoes: fri.day Moxie Heels - 24.7 Pack(Cherry worn)

Pose: Di's Opera Feminine Line 1 - 2
(Right arm was adjusted using Animare)

No comments:

Post a Comment