Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Thinking out loud

Hello my sweet dollfaces!
I know I've been out of the loop for a few days.  Physically not feeling well but I can never stay away from shopping and sharing with you.  I've been feeling extra spicy lately and decided to go red head for a while.  I've gotten a lot of compliments on it so I may stay that way.  What do you guys think?  Do I make a good gingersnap?
Try something new and put some extra spice in your own lives.
As always keep shopping dolls!
Kaileebaby








The deets:

Hair:  ICONIC-HELGA  
*Will release first in the ON9 event coming May 9th-  it WILL NOT be in the store until the event is over. *  
More about the event Here:

Necklace:  .::Supernatural::. Loli Necklace Gold

Top:  Happy Undead - Short Hood Jacket

Skirt:  KlubWerK.her -MiniSkirt/KAYDEN

Shoes:  *PROMO*[MODA] COCHETA FRINGE HEELS & HUD

Pose:  KlubWerK.poses -freestyle- V.2

Cow:  [Commoner] Grown-Up Rocking Horse / Cowhide RARE




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete