Wednesday, May 20, 2015

This girl is on fire

Hiya Barbie dolls!
I woke up today in the mood to not really do much so I decided it was the perfect day to go roam around and find a new sim to take pictures.  I grabbed some sunscreen (don't want to get my pretty new skin sunburned!)  and I found a lovely peaceful beach and got a few good shots.  I only had to duck a few seagulls and I'm proud to announce I escaped from there free from any bird poop emergencies!
What are some of your favorite places for pic taking and relaxing?  Inquiring minds want to know!
Until later dolly loves,
Kaileebaby








 The Deets:

[db Dollz]  - Boho Boots Leather  (Ross Event)
[db Dollz]  - Boho Sweater Flowers (Ross Event)
[db Dollz]  - Mini Boho Skirt  lace (Ross Event)
Hair: Soonsiki~ Troubles (25L sale)
Tee*fy Vintage Brownie Camera Neck   Jellybean
Skin: .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. Rave Adria {02} (The Showroom)
Poses: Label Motion




No comments:

Post a Comment