Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A Peek into some kink...

Yeah, you try come up with a catchy title at 3am and see how that works for you!! :p

Anywho...I'm super excited! Everyone who knows me even a little bit knows that I am very lifestyle-friendly, and that I am a submissive. I'm starting to become more active in the D/s education community, because I am forever looking to grow as a submissive, and to learn more about myself. So far it's a very interesting journey. So with all that said, I am honored to be an official blogger for the Indulgence BDSM & Kink Fair! So for the next six weeks or so, the bulk of my posts will be featuring items from various amazing designers who are participating in this event. You can take a look at the full list of designers and official bloggers, and get a better idea of what this event is about, right here!

I was flipping through my Facebook newsfeed earlier, and I saw that one of my favorite bloggers, November Sorbet of Our Stories to Tell, had blogged a lovely dress...so I had to see where it was from. I found the store, and proceeded to dance around in my chair at how inexpensive yet high quality the dresses are. [Royale] offers clothing layers and an Omega applier, so as long as your body is compatible(or you can grab a relay), you'll be able to strut around in this sexy little number!
As one of my friends said when he saw this: AL Dufaux (alumitamdis): yessss legs for daaays haha
Blogger packs for the Indulgence Fair have been starting to roll in, as designers get ready to set up shop and get ready for this fun event, and one of the designers is a new-to-me designer, Tempting Elegance. Angie Trefusis has been designing collars and other types of D/s friendly jewelry sets since 2010, so she's got quite a bit of experience in knowing who to cater to. She thoroughly impressed me with one of her releases, the Teardrop set...it comes jam-packed with a neck collar, a necklace, earrings, wrist and ankle cuffs, a ring(left handed and right handed, even!), and an appearance HUD...the great thing about this is that all of the jewelry(minus the earrings) come in versions that are unscripted and that have OpenCollar scripts in them, so you have multiple collar options!
I enjoy being able to wear blatantly obvious collars sometimes, especially when I'm DJing an event at the local leather bar...but I also like having the option to wear a collar that doesn't look obvious, and that's what the necklace collar shown here is...it's quite dainty and pretty, and definitely something that I would wear dressed up or dressed down.


This round of Kustom9 is upon us, and with that comes a new release from Glamistry!! The cat-eye sunglasses perched on top of my head are available at this monthly event, along with a gorgeous set of heels. Le squeal, all of this makes for a happy Caiti!


Again, Tempting Elegance has impressed me with this release...the bracelets and anklets are scripted cuffs! I normally wouldn't wear cuffs day-to-day as they're bulky and quite obvious what they are, but these lovely little beauties are perfect.

Check back on my posts in the future!! The Indulgence BDSM & Kink Fair opens its doors June 1st, so get ready to get kinky!

Caiti <3

Hair: ::Exile:: Scribbled Hearts - Grayscale
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v3.3
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Tattoo: .Reckless. Endor(faded) - Available @ The Mens' Department
Ears: [MANDALA] Unisex-Steking EARS v4

Septum Piercing: .Arise. Indios Septum/Silver
Sunglasses on head: Glamistry Sunglasses [PU2003] - Available @ kustom9
Necklace, arm & ankle cuffs: Tempting Elegance - Teardrop - FatPack (Will be available @ Indulgence Kink Fair for 50% off the regular price starting June 1st, check back for a direct TP!)

Dress: [Royale] Silhouette Dress Black
Shoes: Glamistry ECHIUM Heels [PF1019] Fatpack - Available @ kustom9

Pose 1 & 2: Glitterati Boobalicious 5
Pose 3: Something Erotic Impassioned 3 (Will be available @ Indulgence Kink Fair for 50% off the regular price, starting June 1st...check back for a direct TP!)

No comments:

Post a Comment