Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Be my honeybee

Hi there my little honey loves!
Today is a lovely warm and sunny day and I spent a lot of the morning just buzzing around my sim and fixing the place up.  After a lot of flitting around all over me and my little buggy pug decided we needed some rest and shade (not the kind that comes with "T" )
Hopefully you guys are having lovely weather where you are and you get out to enjoy it and take a bit of time to relax and rejuvenate before heading back out for more shopping!
Love you mean it
Kaileebaby







The Deets:

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Paola 

Dress:  Third Eye. First Date Dress [Daisy]  (TDR)

Shoes:  Elsyium - Mei wedge shoes - gold  (TDR)

Necklace:  O.M.E.N - Spring Bee Gem

Wings & pose:  flowey. 'library fairy' BEES EDDITION

Antenna:  BeeHive - Bees Antenna (old Bees Through the Seasons gift)

Dog:  .Birdy. Puggly {Bumble Bee} (gacha)

Umbrella:  [HANDverk]Ruffle Parasol.beehive






No comments:

Post a Comment