Monday, May 18, 2015

LOTD #010: Rezday Edition!

Hi lovelies!!

This past weekend, I celebrated 6 years in SL...which is amazing for me, given the fact that when I first started SL, I logged in once, then didn't log in again for three months after, because it was boring...little did I know that there was a big big world outside of the one little sandbox that my friends never left.
In six years I have found love, experienced incredible heartache, had some amazing friends come into my life and stick around...I got to witness the birth of Zindra and of mesh, which I thought wouldn't be a popular thing...I saw the death of the legacy names(and I automatically judge you if your last name is Resident, sorrynotreally), the fall of Stiletto Moody, the creation of the Emerald Viewer then later Phoenix and Firestorm...and all I can say is...I can't wait to see what's coming in the future.

So anyway...my rezday party wasn't really an official thing, I just went to the weekly Friday party over at Boystown. One of my friends told me that he wanted me in club-wear, in a short pencil skirt and a crop top, and some amazing shoes...so I dug around in my closet and found this great shirt from Tee*fy, and this sexy leather skirt from Maitreya. For jewelry, I was really feeling like wearing some gold, and I wanted a statement piece, so I picked this necklace set up from Mandala. I'm not much for wearing gold in SL or RL, as I'm allergic to it in RL, but sometimes I get in that mood, and Mandala is one of my favorite jewelry stores. My bracelets are from Maxi Gossamer, and they are definitely one of my go-to sets. I swear I wear these bracelets almost daily, and many of my blog posts feature them in silver :D
By the way: if you're rockin the Maitreya Lara body and own this skirt already, go to the mainstore
and have it redelivered! It comes in a fitted size now just for Lara! 

So I had the outfit and the jewelry, all I needed were the shoes. Lucky for me, Eon of Moda Designs has been on a platform heel kick lately, and I saw these lovelies, and knew that they were the ones. Eon loves to give her customers variety at affordable prices, and these shoes are no exception...they come in 24 different colors, and color change in five different sections, plus two metal change options...all for 299L! 


So after I dressed myself up, I went out, partied it up with some amazing friends, and had a wonderful weekend. It was everything I wanted and then some, and it makes me look forward to the next six years of my SL with a smile on my face.

Stay tuned, my next few posts are going to be featuring some wickedness from a kink event that's coming up in the month of June! :D

Caiti <3

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: Magika [02] Shimmer
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Ears: [MANDALA] Unisex - Steking EARS
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1(L), Elegant(R)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High

Sunglasses: REIGN.- Shady Shades (part of the Jujubeee bag set at Uber!)
Septum Piercing: .ARISE. Indios Septum/Silver
Necklace: [MANDALA] Nyorai Jewelry set_Gold
Bangles: Maxi Gossamer Sparkly Pearl Cuff - R(gold), La Cerlique Bangles - Gold

Top: Tee*fy Gianna Off Shoulder Top - Moss
Skirt: Maitreya Mini Skirt*Dark Leather Black*Lara Mesh Body size
Shoes: *PROMO*[MODA] Gia Studded Platforms & HUD **NEW!!**

Pose: Di's Opera Refined Series 3 - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment