Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Library is open


Good morning my little reading rainbows!
Happy Sunday
Today is a quiet laze around barefoot and relax kind of day.  What better way to do that than to read a good book?  I have so many to choose from that I wasn't quite sure what to read.  I can't tell you what I finally chose because *blushes*  let's just say it may be a bit racey and naughties.  Umm...so anyway enjoy your day dolls and find something yummy of your own to read.
Love you to pieces and back together again,
Kaileebaby
Hair: ICONIC-JACQUELINE - Group gift
Top: [MODA] Jersey Knit T-back Tank
Jeans: from [MODA] Helena Outfit  Limited Edition 
Poses & library prop: Something Erotic & Something New Poses

*Items worn in these pics  below can be found blogged here *







No comments:

Post a Comment