Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Mother of Cats.

*dances in all happy and stuff*
Hello, dollies!!! 
It's September 1st(well, the 2nd as I type this, but still the 1st in SLT), which means it's almost autumn, it's the season of Pumpkin Spice everything, and most important of all -- The Arcade!! I'm sure Kai and I will both be bringing you so much good stuff from this round...the designers have really stepped up their games, and there's just so much to see and buy!

Photo set up and shot by me, edited as a surprise by Luka Requiem. <3

Everyone who knows me even a little bit knows how much I adore cats. It's been a life-long love, from the time I was a little bitty girl. I love most dogs too, but cats are the animal loves of my life. So when I got a look at what Pixicat had coming out for the Arcade, I knew that I had to have all of the things! Hairless cats are the cutest ever, the dresses and jackets are on point(and there are sizes of both made for the Maitreya and Slink mesh bodies), and the chair...goodness, the chair. I just can't even with the amount of cute! Pixicat's been bringing their A-game for the last year, so I'm happy to see that they're continuing to do such a great job.
I was just messing around this morning before I went to bed, and I positioned my cats around me while I sat in the chair...and all of a sudden I got to thinking about Game of Thrones and Danerys being the Mother of Dragons...so I decided to be silly and rez some of my winged cats from Half Deer and snapped a couple pictures. I didn't plan on blogging this at first, but it was too fun to pass up.


The Arcade is running through the whole month of September!! Make sure you check out the shopping guide here, and hitch a ride using this slurl!

Happy shopping, lovies!
Caiti <3

What I'm Wearing!
Hair(1st Photo): Truth Hair Nayeli - Reds
Hair(2nd Photo): Truth Hair Delta - Reds
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06 NB
Eyebrows: Lara Hurley Fae Red Eyebrows/Rose Pale
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara v3.3
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Ears: [MANDALA] Unisex - Steking EARS_Season 5
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Midnight in Paris - Mesh Body Applier

Wrist&Ankle Cuffs: [CerberusXing] Feral Cuffs Silver
Hand Claws: [CX] at kustom9 - Hayop(Black)
Toe Claws: [CX] Talon Nails Black(Slink Female High)

Dress(1st Photo): -Pixicat- @ The Arcade Gacha - Bastet.Dress - White(Maitreya Size)
Jacket(2nd Photo): -Pixicat- @ The Arcade Gacha - Bastet.Jacket - Black(s)
Pants(2nd Photo): Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants *Lara Body* (Tapered)

Winged Cats: +Half-Deer+ @ kustom9 - Winged Cats(Flying, Standing, Curious, Lazy)
Sphynx Cats: -Pixicat- @ The Arcade Gacha - Bastet.Sphynx(Sprawl, Lazy, Sit, LyingDown)
Chair: -Pixicat- @ The Arcade Gacha - Bastet.Chair RARE
Pallets: Floorplan @ N21 String Light Pallets

Pose Box(both photos): Glitterati Blind
Pose(2nd photo): Di's Opera Divine Series 3 - 5


No comments:

Post a Comment