Monday, September 21, 2015

Sweater Weather

Happy Monday my little pumpkin spice cakes!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and got out to do something fun.  Autumn is my favorite time of year.  I love all the colorful leaves falling, the crisp air and wearing snuggly sweaters.  Apples and hayrides, bright colors aaaaand PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!  Yes I admit I am a lover of the pumpkin stuffs.  Don't judge me!
Anyway It's also time for the My Attic event again from Sept. 21sr - 30th.   Caiti and I will be showing you lots of goodies from there over the next few days.  Stay tuned and get ready for Fall the fabulosity way!  Really, seriously...all the cool kids are doing it.
Your resident cool dolly,
Kaileebaby








.::.
Hair: Argrace Equestrian Cap/Fiona - Honey Blonde
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Shoes: *Promo*[MODA] Caprice Ankle Boots
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bag: -David Heather-Kababagga Satchel
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Outfit: The Annex - Chinos  & Sweater Vest (My Attic Event)
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jewelry: [MODA] Seaton Jewelry Set Bracelet & Necklace
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Skin: Lumae :: Niska : 4 - Peach :: Petals {Freck/LightBrow} (My Attic Event)
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Poses: Label Motion - Attic Poses (My Attic Event)
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Location:   Evergreen Nook, Elderflower


1 comment:

  1. I looooove The Neighbourhood so much, mine squishie! :D so cutes!!!

    ReplyDelete