Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I got a brand new pair of rollerskates



Hello my dahlings!  How are you all today?  I hope you are all looking and feeling as fabulous as you truly are.  
Today I felt a little impish and wanted to have a bit of fun and what better way to have fun than skating!  I had a great time hopping around sims and finding open areas for maximum skate effect.

Whatever you decide to do today make sure it's something that makes you feel good inside and out.
As always, you take care of you!
Kaileebaby






Body 
*!* EVE -Slim-V8.4
Genesis Labs @The Fantasy Collective - Head_Amber_2.0_Emotions
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Outfit
1 Hundred. @ Lubbly Jubblies -  Heartbreaker  w/Wings
NS::  Classic Skates 
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Accessories
Hair: [taketomi]_GIRL_II_
Headphones: [The Forge] Horny Bass-terd.
{Lemon Tea} Upright Demon Tail
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Poses
:: Focus Poses Roller Skates Set ::



No comments:

Post a Comment