Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Excuse me, I'm a blonde...

Hi there my little lambikins!
*throws hand dramatically up to forehead*  It's been a long hard morning working around the farm...and by working I mean walking around looking fabulous.  Still I managed time to take some pictures of more yummies from My Attic for you.  I know, I'm so giving.  You can thank me later. 
Make sure to hop on over there everything is 95L.  A deal you can't afford to miss!

Keep being fabulous my dahlings!
Kaileebaby






Body
Mesh body: EVE -Slim-V8.4
 Adaptive Feet EVE Slim (for slink shoes)
IKON Ardent Eyes - Machine
Skin: Lumae :: Niska : 4 - Peach :: Petals {Freck/LightBrow} (My Attic Event)
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Clothes
-tres blah- Angora Sweater 
GATO: Lulu Skirt (My Attic Event)
::C'est la vie !:: Manon Ring(orange)
Shoes: Essenz - Alabama (My Attic Event)
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Accessories 
ICONIC-Worthit-Hair (Previous group gift)
=MODA= Studded Pin Up Glasses 
[MANDALA]Milky Way Bangle/white
Meva Pearls Jewelry set - Necklace & Earrings (My Attic Event)
[NikotiN]    Cigarette_Girafe   (v.4.0)
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Poses
{NANTRA} Illegally Blonde *includes 2 versions of dog & books (My Attic Events)


No comments:

Post a Comment