Saturday, September 26, 2015

An Autumn Walk.

Hello, darlings!
Just poppin in after taking my puppies for a nice long walk in the woods...I love autumn, it's my second favorite season! There's not really many things that are more beautiful than the trees and land changing seasons, bringing out vibrant hues of red and orange and yellow...plus it's pumpkin spice everything season, and the season of Halloween and tights :D
Anyway, I give you newness from My Attic...I'm in love with the skirt and shoes!
My puppies are from Half Deer's gacha machine at the Arcade...get there soon, the Arcade closes up shop until December 1st, at the end of the month!
❤️Caiti❤️



Body
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. @ My Attic Stephanie 2 *All Colors*
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06 NB
Eyebrows: Bossie. alice eyebrows[sassy]
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara v3.3
Ears: [MANDALA] Unisex-Steking EARS_Season5
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Accessories
Necklace&Bracelets: Cae @ My Attic :: Equestrian :: Collection
Clothing&Shoes
Shirt: *BOOM* Hello Girl (Sugar)
Skirt: K-Code @ My Attic Angelique 4
Shoes: Bushu @ My Attic Millie Fatpack(Bone shown)
Poses
Pose 1: .GlamRus. Lexi 04
Pose 2: .GlamRus. Kaitie 01
Decor
Step Ladder w/Decor: Cheeky Pea @ My Attic Autumn Step Frame
Flying Cat: +Half-Deer+ Winged Cat - Catching Feathers(available at the main store!)
Dogs: +Half-Deer+ @ The Arcade Shiba Inu - Wave Hello(left), Better View(middle), Standing(right)
Dirt Road: HPMD* Dirt Road
Small Trees: HPMD* Shrubs(orange, yellow & yellow green)
Slopes/Trees in Background: Studio Skye Enchanted Woods v2 - 6 (slope)
You can view all of Studio Skye's landscaping sets inworld, located here, to get ideas for your next landscaping project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment