Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Country girl shake it for me

Hey y'all!
How's your momma and 'em doin?  I'm just finer than frogs hair today.
Just another fine day on the farm.  Well...except for random sim restarts and lag and sim crashes.

My Attics cute game is strong this month and I am having so much fun putting together looks for you. You haven't been yet?  Well bless your heart!  Skedaddle on over there before you miss out.
I'm off for now.  I need to go whittle or chew on some hay or or somethin'
Y'all come back now, ya hear?
Kaileebaby
aka
Daisy doll





Body
*!* EVE -Slim-V8.4
Skin: DeeTaleZ - Dawn A brown Mixedtype 1
IKON Ardent Eyes - Machine
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Clothes
*katat0nik* (soft rose) Honeysuckle Fitmesh Boots
Luas Beach Basics Hat Brown
Outfit: Mimikri - Gitana birma (My Attic Event)
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Accessories
Kira Moo Stooodios! : Nummy Grass
Hair: Besom~ Milk. *20K members Group Gift!*
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Poses
Repose Prop F Country Fence (My Attic Event)
Focus Poses - Horse Girl2


No comments:

Post a Comment