Monday, September 28, 2015

Milky Chance

Good morning my little omelette du fromage(s ?)
Is it just me or is there some sort of magical spell that speeds things up on the weekend and then slows them down during the week?  This weekend flew by at warp speed!  I blinked and it was over.  In the furry of days I did manage to do some shopping ( I mean duh!)  Hopped and sometimes dragged through lag at a few events and found all the stuffs and things. 
I got a new head! (stuff only heard in Second Life)  All I have to say is Genesis Labs you give me life!
 So...If you like stuffs and things (Seriously, who doesn't like stuff ? Plus things are necessary) then follow the trail to the links down below and go do some shopping therapy!
You take care of you
Kaileebaby



 



Body & Outfit

*!* EVE -Slim-V8.4
Genesis @ The Fantasy Collective - Head_Amber_2.0_Emotions NEW!
[gt] @ My Attic - town & country dress_pink rose NEW! 
[taketomi]_GIRL_II NEW!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Poses
Label Motion @ My Attic

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Decoration

 {theosophy} Shiba Inu (Sleeping In / Hipster)
Baffle! [Little crate with stuffs.]
Irrie's Dollhouse Gacha! Vintage Duckie Pull Toy
Irrie's Dollhouse Gacha! Vintage Little Tricycle
Irrie's Dollhouse Gacha! Vintage Cherry Lane Dollhouse
 Apple Fall Blanket Curio
Kawaii Bunny vase Blue
. Apple Fall Dolly Bed RARE
Apple Fall Barrel Chair 3
Apple Fall Barbers' Sink 6 Daisies in a pot 
Fiasco - Piano Shelf Vintage Gray




No comments:

Post a Comment