Saturday, August 29, 2015

Doll wanderings

Happy Saturday, Dolly loves!
I woke up bright and early this morning and thought it would be a good day to do some wandering.  I happened upon this really pretty and very quiet sim that spoke to me.  It said "come and rest for a while weary traveler" and so I did.  I walked around and found so many different settings.  Finally settling on this awesome gypsy camp and just sat for a while enjoying the peace and quiet.  Free from all nose except the sound of cricket and a goat off in the distance.

I hope you take a pause somewhere in the busy hustle bustle of things to relax and re-center before heading back out there and doing some more shopping!

Namaste,
Kaileebaby
  









Hair: ICONIC-HATTER-HAIR-ENHANCED-BROWNHAT
Avatar: *COCO*_Doll
Outfit: *COCO*_Doll_HalterCorsetDress_White(BrownCorset)
Stuffie: .{yumyums}.  War-Ready ilo {Brown}



No comments:

Post a Comment