Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Back to Work!

Hello, lovelies! Did you miss me? I missed you...a month's unwilling vacation sure leaves a girl in desperate need of shopping and entertainment, afterall. I'm so happy to see that Kai took care of all your shopping needs while I was away, but never fear...I'm here to help her satisfy your every craving <3 

So like I said, RL sort of bit me in the butt hard-core over the past month, so I missed out on some fun shopping times. I am so glad to have made it back for Collabor88's 3rd year anniversary though! I fought my way in and 45 minutes later, was standing amid a whoooole bunch of designers. There is so much good stuff there, and so many guest designers! I know that I will be going back at least one more time over the month to grab all of the things.


This dress from -tres blah- is one of the many things that I picked up at Collabor88, and I am so in love with it! I tend to gravitate to cute and fluffy looking dresses like this in my SL, and I made a really high pitched squealing noise when I saw this...and made a similar noise when I discovered that this dress comes in a size specifically made for the Maitreya Lara body, along with your five standard mesh sizes, which makes me a happy girl :D I decided that I needed a sweet looking hair to go with the dress, so I grabbed a favorite Wasabi Pills hair of mine. A bracelet and ring, and I'm all set to go!


...but I can't forget the shoes! These shoes are a favorite, one of my go-to heels, by a store called Breathe. They are a guest designer at Collabor88 this month, but these shoes were actually a present to me for my RL birthday a few months ago, and are available at the main store.


Around this time last year I did a silly post about some sexy shoes with my dearest Bella from La Vita Bella, and we had a silly fun time. I asked her to pose with me today using this really adorable pose from .GlamRus., because it goes with the sweet and cute look that I was going for.
Words can't express how much this woman has come to mean to me over the past 18 months or so. We've been friends for years, but ever since the loss of my ex-sister and the heartbreak I suffered through that, and losing my ex boyfriend of four and a half years earlier this year, she has been there, by my side...always giving me truth bombs, always having a shoulder ready for me if I need to cry...she is the only person in the entire SL world who I don't get mad at when she messages me as soon as I log on...because I've had no choice but to acccept it. She makes me giggle, she sometimes makes me facepalm very hard, and above all...I am blessed to have her in my life and honored to call her my sister, and my best friend. Congrats, kiddo(cus I know you'll read this)...you earned it. Thank you for being you.
/shoutout and lovefest over

That's all from me, my loves! It feels so good to be back.
Caiti <3

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica - Dark Flame
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06
Eyebrows: Lara Hurley Fae Red Eyebrows/Rose Pale
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v3.3
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Ears: [MANDALA] Unisex - Steking EARS_Season 5
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Midnight in Paris - Mesh Body Applier
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer Florentine Lover's - Small(L)
Ring: .Atomic. {Gacha} Sweet Deer - Romantic Ring(past Arcade prize)
Dress: -tres blah- @ Collabor88 Carrington Dress - Ivory
Shoes: [BREATHE]-Ellie Heels-FATPACK(Pink Rose worn)

What Bella's Wearing!
Hair: Analog Dog - Yeah(Blacks)
Lipstick: MUA - Matte Lipstick - Red Line - Red 2
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Savannah Set
Outfit: PurpleMoon Creations - Fiona
Shoes: N-core Kaia - Nude(for Maitreya High Feet)

Individual Poses: .GlamRus. Kaitie 01(1st and 2nd photos) & Kaitie 06(3rd photo)
Couple's Pose: .GlamRus. Side By Side
(My left hand and arm were edited via Animare to bring my hand out of my dress!)

No comments:

Post a Comment