Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Black widow


Hello my sweets!
How goes the day with you?
Life is still busy and spinning but I always have to stop and check in on all my squishies!  The events on the grid are still going strong and to be honest it's a bit like playing a game of the tortoise and the hare trying to keep up with them all.  I have managed to check out a few though between lag, sl restarts and maintenance and  crashes.  That's right I'm the blogger version of the postal service.  Through wind, sleet and hail  nothing will keep me from finding yummy goodnesss to bring to you!
Keep shopping dolls,
Kaileebaby







The Deets:

Hair: *ARGRACE* NAO - Blacks

Skin: Glam Affair - Candy

Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5

Tattoo: [White~Widow] Steppin' (COMING SOON!!)
***Madpea hunt : The collection***
From August 7th until sept 30th

Earrings: ::: Suki ::: Gwen Earrings 
Outfit: ::: Suki ::: Kes 


1 comment: