Friday, August 14, 2015

Lazy days and Fridays

Hello my dolly divas
Today I am in lazy mode.  Out of nowhere a cold decided to knock me over. Summer colds are the worst!  My inner clock got all off and due to a lot of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff I ended up awake all night and then passing out around the time I would normally be waking up.

Anyway I'm pretty sure today is going to be one of those not do much days .   I thought I would show you my idea of a "laid back, around the house, while still looking fabulous" look.  After all you never know who may drop by to bring some chicken soup or something.  No, seriously, bring me some soup please I'm hungry!  I'll be right here curled up with the puppies.
Enjoy your day and keep shopping dolls,
Kaileebaby


 



The Deets:

Hair:~Tableau Vivant~ Dreadlocks series - Monk Hair
Jewelry: [MODA] Luce Del Sole Mesh Jewelry Set & HUD 
Outfit: ALB - Zansibar jumpsuit (group gift)
Shoes: ALB - Chakra ankle to slink high + TMP  (group gift)
Dogs: {anc} flottante puppy. cream ( Collabor88)

Musical mood of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment