Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Thoroughly Modern Kailee

Afternoon chicken nuggets
Oh my stars time does fly by!  It dawned on me today that this bun in the oven is almost finished baking and I still have tons of thing to do to prepare!  So I got up this morning and got dressed (any doll worth the fabulosity label makes sure she's on fleek before walking out the door).  Today's fashion choice is totally modern with touches of vintage to set the look.
 Off I went  to run my errands with my popcorn snack ready just in case of hunger and sugar levels dropping.  
 Oh and can I just say "Yay, fitted mesh!"
keep shoppin dolls,
Kailebaby

 Pose: <K&S> Portrait photo poses



 Pose: KAI (not for sale)


Pose: Apple Spice - handbag poses


Outfit:
*ARGRACE* NAO - Black
::: Suki ::: Gwen Earring 
=Zenith=sweetest little dress (Rose) fitted mesh
*May's Soul* Pop corn red
[MODA] DRAGON JEWELRY SET BRACELET 
[MODA] MAJESTIC JEWELRY SET BRACELET 
[MODA] PISCES PLATFORM WEDGES 
[Pure Melody] - Lorelei Necklace - Rare (Gacha Garden)
-Glam Affair - Candy - America - 01 A

Scene:
Piano - 2. Apple Fall Dolly Piano
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Neckbone, First of His Name
[ keke ] winter branch in big bottle RARE
Fiasco - Piano Shelf Vintage Gray
{vespertine- fabric bird-chickadee/pink}
8f8 - Vintage Birds II - Miss Daisy
KAI - Round Cushion / Ottoman 
(fd) Cat - 06 Caught in the Act
(fd) Cat - 12 Curious
1. Apple Fall Dolly Bed RARE
{vespertine- fabric bird-sleepy owl/brown}
{vespertine- broken birdcage/metal} RARE

Musical mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment