Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Summer Nights.

Hello, lovebugs!
Just a quickie from me tonight, I'm on a week-long "vacation" with my SL family! We've laid claim to an entire sim for one week, made it nice and tropical, and are having some fun getting to know the newer members, and reconnecting with the veterans. 


I was in charge of musical entertainment tonight, so I decided to summer it up with a fun dress recently released from Cynful! Cynthia and Promise always do a wonderful job with their color palates, and this dress was no exception! It comes in your standard five mesh sizes, plus sizes for Belleza Venus, Isis and Freya, a Maitreya Lara size, and a Slink Physique size...these ladies have the mesh body market covered! This dress is only available at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair - have you been there yet? If you haven't, I suggest you hurry your way over...that fair's last day is the 21st! 
Now excuse me, I see a margarita behind me, calling my name...

Caiti <3

What I'm Wearing!

Hair: Exile::Fire To The Rain - Greyscale
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06 NB
Eyebrows: Lara Hurley Fae Red Eyebrows/Rose Pale
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Passion(L), Paradise(R)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v3.3
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Midnight in Paris - Mesh Body Applier

Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer Florentine Lover's - Small(L), Large(R)
Small Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Marrakech Heart - Short - Silver
Longer Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Baroque Teardrop - Short - Silver
Ring: .Atomic. {Gacha} Sweet Deer - Romantic Ring(past Arcade prize)

Dress: [Cynful] @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair - Wrapped Dress - Peach - Maitreya Lara size(available until August 21st)
Shoes: N-core STILETTO "Fatpack" for SLink High Feet

Pose: .GlamRus. Mia 05


Here's an earworm for you! I've been so obsessed with this song for the past few days <3

No comments:

Post a Comment