Sunday, August 23, 2015

80's Baby

*comes in bopping around doing the "Carlton" dance*
Happy Sunday my little jelly bellies!
If you aren't already in a good mood then pop in some 80's or 90's music and you won't be able to stop your hips from wiggling and your feet from moving.  Oh and jazz hands, throw in a few jazz hands too for good measure.

Culture Club is on tour right now and I think that is like totally awesome.  Their music has often been one of the first things I will put on when I am in a happy mood or just need to dance through feelings. 

Boy George is kind of a source of inspiration for my quirky style choices.  Not caring about convention and just having fun with fashion and expressing how I feel.
Have a great day Dolls and if you aren't throw on some music and dance it out!
Love ya to pieces,
Kaileebaby









Top:  :::Sn@tch Keep Calm Tank Top -Fish for this (FREE)
Pants:  :::Sn@tch - Shake it off pants *omega applier hud* - Fish for this (FREE)
Hair:  Besom~ Jackson
Jacket:  Coquet. -  Denim Jacket 
On back: *Tentacio* My dream guitar
Shoes:  Nana - DyCy Octopus Boots
Glasses:  NS::  The Round Glasses
VN -  Battlefield Earrings - Right
[sYs] LOLLY bracelet (R) - beige/quartz
Hat:  -David Heather-Homburg Hat/Slate




No comments:

Post a Comment